- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- James Ward
Our Financial services client is looking for a Marketing Project Manager, who will work closely with their associated external advertising agencies as well as the internal agency to understand advertising goals and facilitate integrated creative programs.
• Manage the company's campaigns on behalf of the internal agency
• Facilitate communication between internal agency and outside agencies
• Distribute information from the lead external agency to the Account and Creative staffs of internal agency
• Coordinate internal agency's meeting involvement and act as their spokesperson
• Expedite feedback from Lead Agency
• Manage Channel Planning/Drive creative consistency across all communication channels
• Act as internal liaison to Asset Team and Art Buying as well as manage outside agencies’ asset, image/native file requests
• Coordinate ballpark estimates
• Provide content for weekly reports
• 4 + years experience in an advertising/marketing agency or financial services industry managing client relationships, agencies or integrated programs
• Proficient in Acrobat, FileMaker, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work well in cross-functional team environments
• High energy, thrives in dynamic environment
• Quick learner, ability to bring multiple connect points together
We’ve worked with this financial client for many years, though not dating back quite so far as when they were originally known as The Bank of Italy! Groundbreaking in 1904, with the founder’s daughter being the first woman to serve on any Board of Directors, and groundbreaking now, with their creating user-centered experiences for its digital platforms - mobile app, responsive web, ATM, Artificial Intelligence and other emerging technologies.
We place candidates in long-term freelance roles with several departments here. Many welcome the opportunity to return again and again, and many are able to move on to agency roles, since the internal creative and digital agencies are run so closely to a traditional agency.
Talk about the best of both worlds! Trade off between corporate and agency throughout your creative career, and add them both to your expanding resume!
Aquenters working here are also well connected, even though the company itself is so big. We buddy you up internally, and make sure we’re not letting too much time lapse between happy hours!