Our Fortune 500 hospitality client is searching for a Digital & Social Marketing Manager across its various brands to work an ongoing assignment, on-location 40 hours/week in Bethesda, MD (Metro accessible)
This role will play a key role in helping to manage and execute digital & social marketing initiatives for assigned luxury brands.
- Execute digital marketing tactics to improve brand awareness, shift brand perception, and ultimately grow the digital room night share for the assigned brands
- This role manages tactical execution while supporting the strategic direction of brand websites and supporting digital marketing efforts.
- Manage marketing plans to ensure flawless execution and active optimization to accomplish the marketing goals while coordinating closely with the Senior Manager working on the same brand efforts.
- Partner closely with other Brand and Marketing teams, Digital, public relations, social media, digital agencies, key hotel stakeholders, and the field organization.
- Responsible for managing digital marketing initiatives and promotions (brand website, digital advertising, search engine marketing) through agency oversight, direct execution, or coordination with Digital and Social media teams for assigned brands.
- Responsible for providing direction and regular communication to agencies on digital marketing initiatives.
- Develop strong relationships with subject matter experts and channel leaders, agencies, media and distribution partners to cost-effectively maximize opportunities for the brand while ensuring high-quality on-strategy creative is delivered.
- Partner with the field eCommerce team to leverage key learnings and best practices, while also enabling assigned brands to leverage the tools, reporting, and processes developed for the Client overall.
- Create and maintain digital dashboards for assigned brands and provide regular updates to stakeholders.
- Summarize and effectively communicate results coupled with insights and learnings
- Collaborate with internal Paid Search and SEO teams to maximize the performance of campaigns
- Work with agency and internal partners to deliver creative assets such as display ads, video ad units, paid search ads, emails, landing pages, on-site promotional placements.
- Monitor and report out on industry best practices and competitive trends
- Demonstrated experience with digital marketing and advertising execution, managing websites and executing/optimizing digital marketing campaigns as well as efficiency with reporting tools
- Solid understanding of digital marketing trends and industry best practices
- Experience or understanding of paid search, SEO, data-driven targeting techniques, display and video advertisements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Social Media marketing and the inter-relationships with paid media
- Proven skill in working across multiple and distinct functional organizations (e.g., Brand marketing, Digital, International) in support of specific business priorities
- Demonstrated experience and success in a highly matrixed cross functional organization
- Effective written and oral communications skills
- Comfortable working independently, self-starter comfortable working independently, “virtually” and across geographies