The Marketing Development Producer is responsible for managing the marketing planning and day-to-day execution of marketing activities for a broad range of products sold on the company website. This person will work with our top consumer electronics brands to ensure they have the best representation on the site to accomplish our collective goals, including site merchandising, pathing, and financial reporting of results across our broad portfolio of marketing activities. It is important that the candidate for this role is comfortable with process management, have an excellent attention to detail, and can successfully interact with people across a diverse cross-functional landscape.
Ideal candidate will have a track record of proven business results in marketing and online functions (online advertising, paid search, affiliates, online merchandising, email and print marketing, content strategy, navigation, web analytics). Program/project management skills and a successful track record in a cross matrix environment are critical. Knowledge of Consumer and Small Business markets is preferred. We are looking for a strong team player with a positive, energetic, and "can-do" attitude who feels very conformable presenting out to accounts and has experience being customer facing on a regular bases.
• Develop innovative solutions and strategic plans for online marketing
• Customer Facing- Pitch marketing campaign recommendations to external and internal cross-functional partners
• Online demand generation optimization & pathing, including thoughtful messaging & content placements
• Work with the in-house design team to develop site assets for marketing campaigns
• Partner with brand teams to formulate and execute online merchandising for promotional campaigns, product launches, etc.
• Financial analysis of business & market trends
• Develop and optimize pathing strategies on company site to ensure maximum conversion and great customer experience
The candidate has a strong grasp of the online/eCommerce space with excellent project management and communication skills.
• Passion for E-Commerce & Consumer electronics
• Marketing campaign development
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use customer research, hard data and metrics to back up assumptions & assess the efficacy of marketing programs.
• Experience working with and influencing cross-functional teams
• Background using Web Analytics (Omniture Site Catalyst preferred)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational agility and interpersonal skills; ability to work independently, quickly, and thoroughly under multiple deadlines
• Strong eye for detail and organization as well as the ability to focus on the “big picture”
• Must be flexible and possess the ability to balance the management of multiple projects simultaneously
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or related discipline required; MBA preferred
Required competencies/skills include:
• Drive for results
• Analytical skills
• Project management
• Customer focus
• Motivating/engaging others
• Strategic agility