This cool airlines brand based in southern Seattle is looking for a talented Brand Coordinator who assists with the Brand Activation team in efforts related to sponsorship activation and social media. This brands partnerships portfolio includes 40+ partners, features both experiential and digital engagement platforms, and spans several customer passion-points including spectator and participatory sports, college & university and more.
Scope & Complexity
• This position is located in Seattle and supports brand and social media activation for this brands
• This role reports directly to the Manager, Sponsorships and Brand Activation.
• Assists Brand and Social Activation team in the execution and activation of select sponsorship properties across the network, including but not limited to college & professional football, MLB, MLS and brand/social focused events supporting business initiatives.
• Assists with identifying, securing and coordinating resources, production vendors and materials (i.e. creative, swag) to execute on activations.
• Maintains and continuously updates calendar(s) of events and social activations.
• Coordinates contest winner fulfillment including notification, travel, accommodation, itinerary and tracking for social promotions, contests or marketing programs.
• Coordinates contest rules custom for each promotion working across teams to ensure accuracy and approvals.
• Manages sponsorship and brand activation assets / file systems, keeping them clean and up to date.
• Supports tracking & distribution of ticket assets for various events.
• Uses research & analytics tools to provide post-event measurement and assists with KPI reporting.
• Primary issuer of VTAs (travel vouchers) for influencer, social and brand activations including support in booking associated travel.
• Coordinates travel accommodations (air travel, hotel, transportation) for events, social or influencer activities by partnering with reservations and support functions in the operation.
• Processes invoicing, coding and tracking budget expenses for brand and social activation programs.
• Aggregates and submits monthly budget accruals and team credit card expense reports.
• A minimum of 2 years of related experience on the brand or partner side.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills and a willingness to travel and attend events outside of normal business hours – occasionally nights and weekends.
• The ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously across various audiences.
• Strong cross-group and cross-division collaboration skills.
• The ability to think differently, challenge conventional wisdom, and drive new best practices.
• Minimum age of 18.
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications