DIRECTOR OF ECOMMERCE POSITION AT A DYNAMIC OMNICHANNEL COMPANY
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE PROVIDED
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who's looking to take their ecommerce marketing career to the next level at a global growth driven company.
The Director of Ecommerce is responsible for ensuring the development of functional requirements, project planning and implementation for all initiatives related to company websites and channels. This position is also responsible for all ecommerce marketing including but not limited to SEO and email marketing. The Ecommerce Director will analyze, review, recommend and create tactical changes to web properties that drive business profitability by increasing product visibility, capturing larger average order sizes and managing margin performance while working with other operational leaders (purchasing, finance, product management, sales and customer service teams) to positively impact ecommerce efforts and overall business growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Lead and manage Ecommerce teams and agencies supporting Email, Paid Search, and Affiliate work.
• Oversee eCommerce sites, including these aspects:
o Online Marketing Projects
o Social Media
o Affiliate Management
• Manage all aspects of digital marketing including SEM, Affiliate, Display Re-Targeting and Acquisition, Display/RTB, Social Advertising (FBX, Social Display), Paid Video, Email Marketing and content marketing
• Responsible for the analysis and KPI measurement of our agency and contractor performance in PPC, display, paid social media, affiliate and other web based marketing programs; aid in designing, targeting and optimization strategies to make a measurable impact
• Execute against performance targets in addition to tracking and delivering on key operational metrics (e.g., acquisition, engagement, retention, conversion, return on investment) and effectively managing large budgets
• Translate business priorities into marketing strategies and tactics in conjunction with other teams to achieve broad financial and strategic goals
• Work with the larger marketing team supporting the execution of omni-channel, personalized programs targeted to specific consumer segments
• Manage the development and implementation of digital campaigns that meet brand awareness, traffic generation, ROI, lead generation and conversion objectives.
• Monitor tracking, delivery and campaign performance on an ongoing basis. Generate campaign performance reports, provide performance analysis and execute to ensure positive ROI for investments and program.
• Crunch data and deliver reports and summaries in a timely manner with clear-cut communication, including market, economic, competitive, consumer, and shopper insights
• Manage day-to-day aspects of marketing budget and invoicing process, maintaining reports that communicate estimated spend and invoiced to date as well as committed by month and quarter
KPI’s for this role include:
• Create and manage P&L for ecommerce marketing and holding team accountable for performance against
• Developing methods to significantly improve qualified traffic to sites
• Improve conversion rates within devices and channels
• Grow customer file size
• Maintain expenses and expense ratios in line with P&L goals
QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS
The requirements listed below represent the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 6+ years’ experience in digital marketing, preferably with a mid to large size company.
• A strong background/knowledge in Retail Marketing and Consumer Goods is a PLUS!
• A willingness and desire to participate in and lead change.
• Ability to keep up a mastery in emerging trends / attributes - Uses market research to anticipate market trends and translate customer attitudes into new directions. Stays on top of all data sources for the digital retail category, competitive and customer information.