- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cassie Hunter
AQUENT is supporting a global hair care brand in their search for a Digital Graphic Designer. This is a FT Freelance position, with potential to be a long-term ongoing role after the trial period! The role will start in-house but work may be requested from home when needed so candidates must be able to access the internet and have work stations off-site with all necessary CS design programs for those times.
We are looking for talent with strong experience in the basic principles of design, experience in branding, has a history of learning systems quickly, and have exceptional layout and typographic skills. It is a very fast-paced and detailed oriented position so they must be very organized.
- Design web site updates, social media skins and social content for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Edit videos and overlay graphics
- Briefed directly by the marketing team
- Designed within the brand guidelines of each brand provided by the Global Creative Directors
- Each launch will have a full digital kit including still posts, GIFs, videos, social media skins, web site updates such as banners and product display pages. The design must represent the aesthetic of the campaign while not losing the identity of the overall brand
- Candidate must be able to communicate directly with Marketing teams; managing expectations, collaborating on design and managing timelines
- Retouching on in-house content
- Photoshop experience is a must
- Candidate should have some Photoshoot experience
- Candidate must be comfortable using a DSLR Camera
- Candidate must have basic knowledge of studio lighting/equipment
- Candidate is expected to manage image library thoroughly on the creative server and BOX
- Candidate is responsible for preparation of files to be released for web
- Candidate must display an independent work ethic while being able to collaborate with multiple art directors, marketing managers, production managers and others to produce a dynamic editorial piece representing the brands
- Candidate must be efficient with time
- Candidate must be well-versed in the Adobe CS: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere
- Candidate must be very organized and able to manage their own projects
- Candidate must be able to work from home if needed
A major beauty brand, but you will be employed by AQUENT. Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
1. You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk). Learn more about our awesome benefits here: https://aquent.com/our-dna/healthcare
2. Access to Fidelity 401(k)
3. Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
4. Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
5. Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations. We're also there to help you find new opportunities when you're finishing up your current role.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.