The right person for this role will have a desire to learn, a strong interest in understanding customer needs, as well as experience with various communication methods – digital, email, web and social channels, as well as face-to-face engagement. Duties may include, but not be limited to, presentation development, graphic design, project management, written content etc.
Graphic and Presentation Design
• Manages the development and execution of presentation materials, both print and projection, ensuring accuracy while frequently meeting quick deadlines.
• Provides materials and information to Communications leadership in preparation of executive briefing sessions.
• Experienced in creative and conceptual presentation design with a strong ability for visual storytelling.
• Designs and produces electronic communications materials for projects requiring simple to complex graphics, animations, and audio/video mixes, integrating typographic, photographic, illustrative, and graphic elements.
• Stays current in all aspects of presentation software and graphic styles.
• Contributes creative solutions in a deadline-driven, goal-oriented, multi-functional environment.
• Contributes to the management of corporate brand strategy by consistently adhering to brand, style, voice, tone, and design guidelines and standards.
• Supports the development and maintenance of Clients' Intranet site and other methods of internal communications, including mass email distributions and print.
• Processes regular updates to the company’s Intranet site and assists in the development and distribution of internal emails, event invitations and other announcements.
• Collects Intranet site metrics for tracking and analysis.
• Develops deep knowledge of product/marketing/technology efforts and initiatives to make connections to broader Customer Office strategy/mission, objectives and outcomes.
• Easily translates technical concepts/content into layman’s terms.
• May write, design and distribute brief communications pieces including, but not limited to, social media posts, announcements, invitations, and brief articles.
• Proofreading work for quality and accuracy before publication.
• Expert in Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Experienced in graphing and charting in Microsoft Excel and Illustrator.
• Strong composition skills in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
• Ability to incorporate various types of multimedia into Microsoft Office documents/presentations.
• Strong grasp of design principles and the application of corporate brand guidelines including color, composition and imagery.
• Proven track record in executing flawless and impactful presentations and speaker support materials.
• Ability to properly prepare files for print, video, and electronic media.
• Strong project management skills and familiarity with workflow management practices, with the ability to independently manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Demonstrated ability to think quickly and creatively to accommodate a dynamic business environment.
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively as a member of a diverse team.
• Experience in HTML a plus.