We have a very exciting Copywriter opportunity for a leading retailer in downtown San Francisco. This role is 40 hours a week, onsite and is an on-going opportunity with the potential to convert to a full-time employee! Even better- we have the highest conversion rate with this team so are setting you up for success!!
This role will be working with proving copy for product 101 to application techniques to beauty trends globally all while driving the training strategy and proving tools for leading employees.
As Copywriter, you will be responsible for writing and editing engaging learning materials to support the overall curriculum for store sales individuals while working cross-functionally using adult learning principles.
A day in the life of your potential future role:
- Copy edit all content generated by our SMEs and Instructional Designers as part of building learning curriculums
- Ensure copy is clear and concise, streamlining multiple content sources for cohesive storytelling and optimal learner retention
- Write copy for blended learning curriculums, job aids, assessment tools, eLearning modules, PowerPoint Presentations and facilitator guides that incorporate adult learning principles
- Create personalized/relevant content that supports the customer experience
- Establish and maintain relationships with Instructional Designers & cross‐functional teams to identify needs, define objectives, project framework, milestones
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concept
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders
Desired but not mandatory experience:
- 4+ years’ experience in creative copywriting environment, corporate education experience a plus
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Produce error‐free content that adheres to the company’s style guideline
- Flexible, upbeat and energetic attitude – self‐starter with the ability to quickly build strong partnerships, effectively communicate needs and challenges
- Highly collaborative and open to multiple perspectives, work both independently and collaboratively to achieve outcomes
- Retail and cosmetics experience a plus
If you have a portfolio that shows your ability to do the above, I'd love to hear from you!!