Our client is a major pharmaceutical company in NYC seeking an Account Manager to join their In-House Creative Team – must have an entrepreneurial spirit, see the long-term vision for what the group can achieve, and be aligned with their desire to be a best-in-class creative partner to clients.
The Account Manager is a results driven, goal oriented individual. In this role you will serve as the primary liaison between the in-house team and your assigned accounts. You are responsible for managing these relationships on a daily basis, which includes project management and frequent communication of status and timelines.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and clients as well as possess a firm command of project management processes and methodologies
• Manage and establish client expectations (scope, timing, deadlines, version control, etc.)
• Manage internal creative team on a daily basis (timelines, deliverables, version control, etc.)
• Seek out and understand opportunities on where we can successfully grow our business with the clients
• Mentor and manage your fellow employees. We want someone who can both lead by example and also take an active interest in fostering the talents of those working alongside them.
• Identify a client’s business needs and work with both the client and the creative team to understand, define, and build effective and innovative solutions that generate measurable results.
• This is an office-based role and you will spend time in meetings and briefings, as well as remaining in close contact with key clients
• Facilitate the development of creative briefs
• Recommend key tactics that align with the goals of the client
• Issue client status reports to ensure key information is being quickly communicated
• Review creative development of a project during concept to completion to ensure specifications, client expectations, budgets, timelines, etc. are being adhered to
• Develop annual forecasts
• Track time on a daily basis
• Brings an entrepreneurial spirit to the group and is eager to learn as the team grows
• High ability to partner with the creative team to build strong client relationships
• Candidate will need to blend with the team culture, is passionate about the work and fun to work with.
• Join a newly formed creative team and have the opportunity to help shape its growth!
• The balance of work/life is excellent!
Candidate Requirements • 3-7+ years as an Account Manager in a creative/advertising agency including experience within the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry
• A deep understanding and prior knowledge of working with clients to develop the creative, strategy, marketing and project management
• You have proven experience in growing a client account, understanding the client’s need and how to leverage the services our agency provides
• You have a passion for your clients’ business
• You’re an optimist, and have the foresight to create solutions even before challenges arise
• You have a “we before me” attitude and you unite/bring teams together
• Strong understanding of creative as it relates to digital project lifecycles
• Someone with an intuitive understanding for how creative work gets done