Great FinTech Brand Looking For Marketing Project Leadership! Please See Below And Apply With Current Resume!
- Responsible for the day-to-day tactical duties for projects or group of projects.
- Responsible for the administrative/operational leadership of a project within the program guidelines set by the program manager.
- Monitors project to ensure work scope, schedule, and budget are well defined and maintained. Provides the coordination between resource managers/supervisors and ensures all necessary reviews and approvals are received. May conduct performance/project analyses during phase-down to benefit future/other projects/missions/programs.
- Accountable for project P&L and overall goals of the organization. Responsible for the employment, training, motivation and management of assigned employees. Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel.
Ideal Candidates Will Have:
- Ability to think critically to resolve challenges autonomously
- Working knowledge/experience with design and technology teams to develop, test, and deliver features
- Excellent organization skills