- Richmond, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Janna Karstens
Our client is a leading financial services company in Richmond, VA and they are looking for a Part-Time Communications Specialist in their West Creek location. This Communications Specialist opportunity is 20 hours a week, is 6+ months long, health benefits and 401K offered.
Communications Specialist Responsibilities:
Associate Engagement and Volunteer Management:
- Consult with and support a portfolio of Community Corps Council and site leaders to meet their associate engagement and volunteerism needs through volunteer activities, community leadership and engagement roles
- Partner with the US Card engagement strategist to implement engagement plans in US Card contact center sites where needed (primarily including but not limited to Henrico, Chesterfield, Chesapeake, Tampa, Las Vegas, and Lincoln NE).
- Partner with site leadership to ensure volunteer engagement activities meet market CRA requirements and associate engagement goals
- Provide and/or leverage onsite volunteer management support where necessary to ensure high quality associate volunteer experiences and drive volunteer retention
- Promote and manage associate engagement volunteer tracking and partner with the Community Affairs Operations team regarding volunteer data reporting
- Implement volunteer recognition plans
- Collaborate with peers regarding national service projects and market-level support
- Partner with External Affairs teams (Corporate Communications, Government and Policy Affairs, Community Development Banking, CRA Strategy) to share volunteer impact stories and engage appropriate leaders
- Build community brand locally in partnership with internal and external stakeholders
- Articulate the returns of corporate social responsibility and community relations to internal client teams as necessary
Research and Analysis:
- Track partner volunteerism agreements and ensure fulfillment
- Provide analysis on historical volunteerism and participation trends and make informed recommendations for increased efficiencies/renewals
- Leverage data to create reports for leaders on team engagement
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR