- San Francisco CA,
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Carin Wallace
Seeking a highly-organized, detail-oriented Project Manager comfortable working in fast-paced companies. The role will support the Global Talent Selection team with the objective of efficiently and successfully organizing and coordinating high-volume project activities and content management.
- Update program content on a regular cadence (e.g Global Talent Selection Guidelines)
- Provide project coordination support to Program and Project Leads
- Assist in the development, editing, and production of presentations prepared and customized for executive leadership, cross-functional and business partners
- Coordinate with cross functional team members to make sure that all parties are on track with program requirements, deadlines, and schedules
- Assist with special projects, provide ad hoc support as needed
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and with multiple stakeholders
- Operations and process management experience
- Working knowledge of G-Suite, Microsoft Office, or similar productivity suites
- Capacity to work effectively in fluid, fast-paced environments
- Bachelor's degree preferred
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.