Aquent's Fortune 500 client is searching for a 3D Artist/Styler to work an ongoing assignment, on-location in Locust Grove, GA.
Execute model creation, digital scanning, create and take complex 3D models from scans and create new, edit, clean, UVs, rebuild topology/geometry to existing meshes, re-topologize geometry, create custom textures, manipulate textures, layout textures, digital painting, digital sculpting, sculpt clean up, baking and creating 3D maps, lighting products in 3D space, rendering and manage digital workflow.
In this role, you will be responsible for styling a room, ensuring quality of lighting and layering with things such as mesh, and then rendering it out.
- MUST have a portfolio highlighting rich/robust experience and REALISM with your styling and 3D hard surface work
- Extensive experience with Maya, 3D Max, Zbrush, Substance Painter, and V-Ray
- Styling experience is key - someone with a styling eye is ideal
- Ability to render to high resolution images
- Software knowledge such as of Arnold & PBR rendering apps, Unreal or Unity or any VR creation experience
- 3D production pipeline
- Experience with High poly handling and decimation or mesh simplification skills. Be able to retain quality by creating Low resolution 3D meshes from high res models
- Experience with products, hard surface and organic modeling
- Photoshop and Illustrator skills required for texturing. Vector artwork workflow
- 3D scanner knowledge or worked with 3D scan data
- Rigging animations
- VR knowledge a plus
- PC knowledge Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies
- Strong Attention to Details
- AR Workflow
- Problem Solving
- Deadline Driven
- Excellent interpersonal, Written and Verbal Skills