- Silicon Valley, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lucas Manzaneres
In this role, you'll lead core projects across Product and Marketing teams helping bring to market the new product and its latest capabilities. You'll also work with product to build features that users will use at scale, and work with PR and the broader marketing team to deliver creative and effective marketing that scales our growth.
- Champion user insights and exercise thought leadership to inform and inspire the direction of the product
- Work cross functionally with (PM, UX and others) to build features users will use at scale
- Craft narrative, positioning, messaging, naming and comms for new features and products
- Drive awareness, consideration and use of the product and its features
- Work across marketing and other functions to build and deploy GTM plans
- Deliver compelling marketing against untapped product or feature opportunities
- BA/BS Degree required
- 7-10 years of product marketing experience at another tech or consumer-focused company
- Proven ability to lead cross-functionally and manage stakeholders
- Project management and organizational skills
- Outstanding written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Strong command of product marketing fundamentals, including user research, strategic planning, crafting positioning/messaging, and developing creative assets (ex: website content, videos)
- Experience in e-commerce, retail marketing or similar fields
- Project and program management certifications and/or direct experience
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: