The Sales Associate position will be responsible to lead and manage television Ad Sales accounts from booking to deal completion. This position will support the sales team to provide account maintenance and client service for the buying agency.
• Leads all deal account management and maintenance for all their assigned advertisers. This includes day to day point of contact for ad agencies and sales teams, booking commercial inventory, implementing agency requests and changes for their ad schedules, and ensures accuracy with deal points and traffic instructions
• Provide ongoing feedback for improved efficiencies
• SLAs: Adhere to all department’s Service Level Agreements
• Ensure deal dollars are booked and consistent to what the advertiser purchased.
• Resolves invoice discrepancies to further our network collection target of 75 day DSO (improves company cash flow)
• Work with Accounting to execute pricing adjustments for units post-air and other invoice adjustments as needed
• Partner with planning to ensure accuracy of MSA Post materials and provide the agency with insights into their delivery on a quarterly basis or as needed
• Responds to evolving business needs, and tasks/projects set forth by management
• Will provide peers additional training on either role responsibilities or account specific learning
• Maintain and develop strong working relationships with buying agencies, creative agencies, traffic agencies and internal departments supporting Customer Marketing and Sales
Required Education: BA/BS or equivalent work experience
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday