AQUENT is seeking a UX and UI Designer to join the Creative Services team of a Fortune 90 client. This role will be part of a very high visibility and exciting project! Candidate will be responsible for helping to create effective and beautiful user experiences that adhere to our client’s identity guidelines and will leverage industry best thinking around user experience design. This position will help define next-generation usability practices for internal and external-facing web properties.
· Work closely with project managers and creative directors as part of a creative team, to deliver communication and marketing-oriented web experiences that are intuitive and meaningful upon first use
· Research and analyze experiences in the wild, and implement relevant best practices on Boeing properties
· Create and iterate using wireframes, mockups and prototypes to tune user experience prior to settling on design elements
· Develop consistent, intuitive architectures that help business partners structure content consistent with the experiences they are trying to convey
· Proficient use of Axure and Sketch for creating dynamic prototypes
· Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
· Proficiency in developing wireframes and layouts based on notional architectures
· Proficiency in developing content architectures that help users intuitively know how to navigate a web property
· Strong consultative approach to working alongside teammates and clients
· Strong design fundamentals, specifically tuned to digital environments, with an eye towards responsive, multiple device oriented properties
· Strong attention to detail, and comfort with taking minimal initial direction and working alongside teammates to develop best-in-class final products
· Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing multiple tasks within schedule and budget constraints
· Able to work with internal business and creative professionals in a team environment
· Able to communicate clearly orally and in writing
3+ years relevant industry experience and Bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Background Screen, Drug Screen
Please submit updated resume, along with portfolio site to include visual design, as well as sample wireframes and UX workflow.