- Pleasanton, CA
- Job Terms:
- W2 Hourly DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Alex McGhee
Testing Optimization Strategist- Digital Products
Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred
• Minimum of 5 years digital product management or equivalent experience
The Optimization Testing Strategist/Product Owner will use analytics and a strong understanding of marketing and the consumer to identify and prioritize A/B and multivariate testing opportunities for members and prospective members for our client and the mobile app. The strategist will work with multiple stakeholders, including product managers, marketing managers and regional managers to develop campaigns that drive strong results against business objectives. Must be a strong communicator
The Optimization Testing Strategist will use analytics and a strong understanding of marketing and the consumer to identify and prioritize A/B and multivariate testing opportunities for members and prospective members for our client and the mobile app. The strategist will work with multiple stakeholders, including product managers, marketing managers and regional managers to develop campaigns that drive strong results against business objectives. Must be a strong communicator
In addition to the job description please provide the following information:
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Engage with stakeholders in various groups to understand larger strategic objectives, lead ideation sessions to identify opportunities for personalization and optimization testing
2. Work with execution team to create a test plan and define requirements for campaigns
3. Manage communications as campaigns are being developed, report out on results and recommendations
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
1. Experience with A/B testing and a well-known web analytics platform (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
2. Strong written and verbal communication/negotiation skills, including presenting to stakeholder groups
3. Use data to identify opportunities and deliver recommendations
4. Digital marketing expertise
1. Experience with Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics
2. Working understanding of statistical methods
1. Strong communicator
2. Strong facilitator
3. Passion for driving organizational change
Taking a position with our client gets you in with a leader in its field.
Our client is a five-star medical provider who, as an innovator, was the first in their industry to offer electronic health records. They’re constantly on the forefront of innovation in the healthcare field, both for their technical advances as well as for their community involvement. Volunteerism and community service are critical components of their approach to improving the general health in all of their neighborhoods.
Our client practices what they preach, and has a strong commitment to work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle. On many of their campuses you can find fitness centers, walking paths, as well as volleyball and basketball courts. Stay healthy while developing your career path!
Aquent places talented writers, digital designers and user experience candidates, as well as editorial candidates with this market leader every day in one of a number of locations throughout California We’ve had the benefit of twenty years of experience placing talent at this company and there is an extensive network of talent here, not only actively working for Aquent, but also now senior members of the organization who have been converted to permanent employees over the years.