We’re looking for a Production Artist with 3 years experience who's a creative problem solver, highly efficient and able to succeed and pivot quickly in a high volume, fast-paced environment. He/she will collaborate with art directors, designers, copywriters and cross-functional partners to turn direction in project briefs into visual designs and layout solutions that meet brand & business requirements. As a key player in our in-house Online Media Program creative team, the Production Artist will create native advertising related assets and design solutions for digital ad campaigns and sponsored, branded content marketing. Most assets support campaigns on behalf of major brands seeking to promote their programs, solutions and items to highly qualified target customers for our e-commerce client's site. Asset types include digital banners, custom brand pages, landing pages and emails.
Additional Job Details
This position will be mostly remote.
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans.
• Executes creative designs and concepts that will advance Merchandising, Marketing, and branding objectives.
• Manages the maintenance and direction of small marketing projects under the guidance of Creative leadership
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions.
• Provides support for Senior Designers, Art Directors, and Creative Leads.
• Bachelor s degree in Design, Advertising, Fine Arts, or related field OR 3 years experience in interactive design or related field.