Great UX/UI Designer Opportunity With A FinTech Brand!
Join and build a leading information-based technology company!
Part of the Integrated Experiences team, who are making real-time, intelligent, frictionless associate and customer experiences possible by connecting new technology, a human-centered outlook, and an operating model that can all work together within a culture that’s down to learn and explore.
A typical day in the life of a UX/UI Designer:
● Collaborate with tech leads, product managers, developers, system architects, and design teams on research activities, strategy sessions, ideation, design, and testing of new product concepts
● Build empathy and be an advocate for our customers through participation in human-centered research and design
● Translate user needs, style guides, and requirements into elegant solutions for complex problems
● Leverage analytics tools to measure success, present opportunities, and support decision-making
● Utilize Lean and Agile methodologies
● Present research findings and design concepts to designers, product and tech partners
● Be a leader and mentor; you’ll challenge, grow and mentor designers and contribute to fostering a collaborative team spirit
● Bachelor’s degree
● At least 5 years of experience with User Experience design
● At least 5 years of experience working with large Enterprise teams
● A strong understanding of or experience with Data Visualization
● At least 1 year of experience using Sketch
● At least 3 years of experience with Adobe Creative Suite
● At least 1 year of experience with prototyping and using tools such as InVision
● Strong communicator and must be able to present ideas confidently
● At least 2 years of experience with Data Visualization
● At least 7 years of experience with visual design
● At least 2 years of experience with prototyping and using tools such as InVision
● At least 2 years of agency experience
● Experience working closely with developers and system architects
● At least 1 year of experience with Design Thinking, Lean UX, or similar framework that focuses on defining user needs early
● Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
About the role:
Designers here have a passion for solving complex problems. They are human-centered in their approach to design and feel comfortable advocating for user needs. They are curious and demonstrate a passion for learning. They are capable of generating ideas and prototyping concepts that are anchored in research insights, subject knowledge, technology requirements, and business goals. They have an exuberant passion for the power of strategic design and an “anything is possible” mindset. They take pride in their work and yet they have a humble approach. They are able to contribute as a designer from end-to-end on projects, which means they are comfortable as researchers, data scientists, strategists, and designers. They employ design thinking methods to uncover insights that help inform design decisions. They are excellent communicators and feel comfortable presenting their design decisions in front of colleagues and stakeholders.
In this role, you will be working closely with Product and Tech partners to strategize, design, and develop internal products that will integrate across our ecosystem. Your background in human-centered design will make you an advocate for our internal users as you iterate and test your concepts in a highly collaborative team environment.