- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
The Media Community Development team contributes directly to this company's mission by connecting video creators and media partners (across Entertainment, News, Sports industries) with their audiences, helping them meet their objectives through solutions like Watch and monetization products. We succeed when we help scale media partners on the platform to grow their content business. The team is searching for a Growth Marketing Analyst to use data driven insights to effectively scaled digital marketing campaigns to increase the video creator community on on the platform. This individual will leverage internal and external data sources and work with growth marketers to formulate marketing campaign strategies, measure impact using A/B testing and analyze results to continually optimize. Ideal candidate is a team player and loves breaking down problems, building solutions, delivering actionable data insights, and working in a changing environment.
- Develop data centric strategies to drive effective digital marketing campaign for media partners across lead acquisition, product engagement and growth education.
- Conduct A/B testing to measure incremental impact of campaign.
- Analyze results and make data-driven recommendations for optimization of future campaigns.
- Build dashboards and reports to track marketing funnel and guide future decisions.
- 3+ years of experience with SQL (Oracle, Vertica, Hive, MySQL, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in data or marketing analytics roles
- Experience working in organizations with cross-functional teams
- Experience working independently and a track record of taking initiative
- Experience multi-tasking
- Experience at a consumer technology or media company
- Strong presentation and communication skills
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.