A Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer located in San Franciso, CA is looking for an Marketing Manager - Intermediate to join their team.
This role has a tentative end date of 11/12/19 and is a great way to get your foot in the door at this AMAZING company !!
• Owns content planning and execution for key Commercial Plan (CP) content across retail, site and email placements for our leveraged markets (Mexico & Outlet) as well as case-by-case CP events for US/ Canada
• Owns strategic planning and execution of evergreen in-store Commercial signage
• Supports pre-season planning, in partnership with the Sr Manager, to develop omni strategies, ensuring all messaging is backed by strong product and impactful store presentation
o Including: Building out monthly online content calendar across markets
Managing testing agenda and roadmap
• Manages in-season CP contingency offers
• Plans and implements holiday offer landing page
• Lead for ad hoc projects related to digital and retail commercial content
• Accountable for all relevant vehicle insights & inputs in applicable briefs at a seasonal and monthly level
• Participates in all in-season dialogues as a Commercial content representative, inclusive of in-season kick-off, creative reviews, final layout reviews, and mechanicals approval, partner with internal teams to lead creative development that delivers on objectives within budget
• Knows the customer experience end-to-end, bringing an understanding of the market and competitive trends to all placements
Top 3-5 Skills needed to perform this role/job
Expert understanding of content marketing KPIs, particularly in a digital space. Expert understanding of both digital and retail content marketing strategies. Understand business needs in order to prioritize workload.
Top 3-5 Soft Skills for the company culture fit:
Strong written & verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, able to self-direct and navigate ambiguity, critical thinker with a strategic mindset, resourceful.
Additional Desired Skills/ Software requirements: Understanding of Microsoft Suite, Airtable and WorkFront experience a plus
• 3-5 years of experience in consumer marketing; content marketing experience required
• Proven ability to translate business priorities into compelling marketing messages
• Strategic, data-driven, global thinker with a customer focused mindset
• Solid analytical skills, ability to glean insights and tell a story from data
• Strong ability to prioritize on the go
• Team player with top notch people skills who can foster dynamic relationships with leaders of other cross functional teams, including but not limited to: Merchandising, Production, Creative, Styling & Photo Production, Visual Merchandising
• High energy level and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changeable environment, comfortable with ambiguity
• Laser focused on results both at an individual level and for the team at large
• Self-starter with an innate sense of curiosity and eagerness to test and learn
• Experience in fashion and retail strongly preferred
• BA/BS required