Vitamin T's client is looking for a Growth Sales Manager, with Gaming industry relationships to be part of revenue driven, a client-focused marketing agency. The Sales Manager will leverage existing relationships with brand directed marketing teams and originate new business for their influencer centric creative agency. The role reports directly to the VP of Agency. We specialize in creating multi-dimensional, multi-platform campaigns that deliver engaging experiences for our brand partners. Our roots are in gaming and our network of digital gaming influencers are at the heart of what we do. The Sales Manager will lead our outreach to both endemic and non-endemic gaming brands. The Sales Manager will educate brand partners on the value of influencer marketing from both a brand and media perspective and utilize a consultative selling approach to win business. This role will partner closely with both creative and delivery teams to maximize agency revenues and own the overall relationship with the market. The ideal candidate is a team player with extensive expertise in on and offline activations, influencer marketing, branded content, lifestyle storytelling, and branded partnership sales. He/she has a genuine interest in the gaming space and is aware of innovative popular culture and lifestyle marketing trends.
The must-have! An existing relationship and sales track record with Gaming Publishers & Key Gaming Stakeholders (brands and agencies) in Los Angeles.
What you will do:
● Independently prospect and exceed quarterly revenue and margin goals
● Execute the full sales cycle process from lead generation to contract close
● Identify client areas of potential growth and recommend revenue-generating opportunities in order to maintain and grow an active account base
● Generate new leads as well as respond to RFPs
● Oversee the development of briefs, content plans, presentations and budgets
● Support account managers in ensuring deliverables are aligned with deals terms and clients initial needs
● Continuously, educate the marketplace on their capabilities to generate inbound opportunities and repeat business
● Develop and maintain relationship, consistently building customer intimacy with existing and new contacts
● Maintain an active knowledge of the market landscape, clients needs and future challenges, trends and competitor activities, providing market feedback to company leadership
MEASUREMENT OF SUCCESS:
● Sales Managers are responsible for hitting quarterly and yearly revenue and margin goals.
● Sales Managers are responsible for pitching financially and operationally viable content plans.
● Sales Managers are responsible for turning capabilities into client solutions to generate revenue for the company
● Sales Managers are responsible for promoting the company as a trusted, innovative, creative agency at the center of popular culture, gaming, and influencer marketing.
● Unlimited PTO ● Full Healthcare Benefits ● Office Snacks ● Free Onsite Parking