Our client is one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. The internal creative agency manages the development and production of meetings, events, videos, and multi-media.
Aquent Studios is seeking an experienced Presentation Designer. The Conceptual Presentation Designer is passionate at communicating complex ideas in a visually compelling way, creating impactful Corporate Communication presentations within pre-approved brand templates/design standards, and other collateral, creating graphics, icons, and designs.
The candidate must be conceptual and have the ability to take projects to completion. Your portfolio needs to demonstrate cutting-edge work that stands out from the clutter while providing fresh thinking, and a creative approach to problem-solving.
You must be proficient in design programs such as the Adobe Creative Suite, Apple Keynote, Google Slides, and Microsoft PowerPoint. You must be able to conceptualize and design decks from scratch.
• Work collaboratively with the client’s in-house creative team, Art Directors, Managers, Copywriters, and cross-department teams to develop Corporate Communication materials, and all other types of creative projects company-wide, from concept to completion
• Push creative boundaries by constantly pursuing new concepts and approaches, bringing new ideas to the table
• Show initiative, flexibility, attention to detail, passion for the business and willingness/eagerness to learn
• Work well under pressure and maintains a positive attitude
• Highly motivated and energetic
• Team-oriented with an excellent work ethic
• Collaborate with leadership and internal clients to translate their ideas into effective and compelling visual solutions
• Resourceful in meeting challenges, responsive, willing to work hard to get the job done (and done right) and have a strong sense of responsibility
• Design and creation of incredible Apple Keynote and Microsoft PowerPoint templates for pitch presentations; rich in detail, animation, and other high-level design elements
• Act as a champion of brand standards and guidelines
• Follow creative direction, work well in a group dynamic, and actively participate on any given project or team to which assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• 5 years of hands-on design including storytelling of complex ideas, innovative visuals both static and animated.
• Bachelor's degree/BFA or equivalent experience preferred
• Expert skills in PowerPoint & Keynote
• Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Cloud
• A portfolio that shows off excellent presentation work
• Impeccable attention to detail and self QC’er
• Strong conceptual ability, along with expert design and layout skills
• Able to easily liaise with people outside the design team & create work based on a verbal or written brief
• Self-starter and well-organized
• Positive attitude; receptive to creative direction and design feedback
• Able to think, react, and execute effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Able to listen to initial direction and revise and execute against internal critiques
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
Comprehensive health and dental insurance subsidized
401(k) through Fidelity
FSA's and Voluntary insurance programs
Access to free training and continuing education