- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cassie Hunter
AQUENT is supporting a global luxury beauty brand in their search for a Digital Asset Manager. This is a FT Freelance position based in New York City projected to last 6 months, potentially longer. This role reports to the Creative Operations Director/Executive Director.
Summary: Support in leading overall strategy, implementation and workflow for [Brand] Digital Asset Management (DAM) for the NA region. Point Person for brands to develop best practices associated with managing creative digital assets from end to end. Regional leader to liaison with Information Technology (IT/GIS) to drive understanding of operations and implement revisions or upgrades to system where necessary. Collaborate with multiple departments to strategize processes that will optimize efficiencies and speed to market in the distribution of creative assets. Oversee data administrators in the day to day operations of metadata and rights management application, and proper distribution of global assets. Liaise with the Global and Regional Marketing to ensure the right assets are made available and tagged for appropriate channel / media usage.
● Develop and implement strategy associated with the cataloging, annotating (metadata schema & taxonomies), storage, retrieval and distribution of [Brand]’s creative digital assets which include photography, InDesign mechanicals, videos, packaging and online assets.
● Collaborate across internal departments and regions in the development and modification of digital workflows to gain further efficiencies.
● Responsible for daily operations of ingesting, curating, organizing, and general asset maintenance and management in the DAM system, and associated issue management.
● Responsible for digital asset lifecycle maintenance including asset expiration and digital archiving
● Partner with the Corporate IT/GIS team to establish and maintain standardized framework and upgrades to DAM System as needed.
● Track and analyze key performance indicators to determine workflow and systems effectiveness.
● Manage data administrators in proper maintenance of creative assets and legal deco library in order to assure a current and up to date centralized global repository.
● Assure proper translation of contractual information into rights management module in DAM to allow end users a clear understanding of available usage(s).
● Educate and facilitate proper usage of DAM system across all departments and regions.
● Serve as the brand power user for the best practices, process adoption and in-house expert for the DAM solution
● Participate in a cross-branded ‘community of DAM experts’ to validate all functional enhancements to the DAM solution to bring differentiation to the brand vs competition
● Stay well versed on latest digital asset management and workflow technological trends and innovations.
● College Degree in Library Sciences, with 3-5 plus years’ experience in digital asset management, information architecture, and/or taxonomy development.
● Excellent communication and verbal skills with ability to negotiate and build consensus swiftly.
● Excellent ability to multitask with tremendous attention to detail; self-motivated and well organized.
● Knowledge of the Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Creative and Microsoft Office Suite, knowledge of creative production (including but not limited to photo and video production).
● Overall Technologically inclined.
A major beauty brand, but you will be employed by AQUENT. Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
1. You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk). Learn more about our awesome benefits here: https://aquent.com/our-dna/healthcare
2. Access to Fidelity 401(k)
3. Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
4. Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
5. Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations. We're also there to help you find new opportunities when you're finishing up your current role.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.