- 77 West Wacker Chicago, IL 60601
- Job Terms:
- $20-24/hour W2 + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Project Coordinator for an amazing client in the Chicago Metro area. This is a great opportunity to get a foot in the door with a Fortune 100 company where people genuinely like working. This company has a great culture, wonderful work-life balance and TON of upward mobility. The ideal project coordinator will be highly organized, have some experience with business process management, detail-oriented, friendly, professional and have outstanding cross-team communication skills.
This role is 40 hours a week, onsite, starting out as a contractor with the intention of converting permanently with our favorite client! For quick apply, send your resume directly to: email@example.com.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Partner with key business stakeholders and external customers as part of the Brand Strategy Intake process and Partner Marketing Routing process to drive clear business intent, manage collateral throughput, identify risks for intent execution, and drive consensus for customer communication collateral.
- Develop and maintain process documentation and drive continuous process improvements.
- Perform quality assurance checks on actions taken to ensure accuracy.
- Serve as subject matter expert to outside resources and facilitate education and training.
- Assist in the development of mitigation plans and monitors the progression of findings against their mitigation plans to ensure timely closure.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Business Process Management experience.
- Ability to problem-solve, manage and work autonomously.
- Drive results from collaboration.
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders across different areas.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR