- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Scott Toohill
1. 5+ years of marketing experience with an emphasis on digital marketing
2. Web publishing experience in a content management system (CMS)
3. Comfortable with Data and analytics
5+ years Experience , BA degree
Program manage the execution of the content and communications for a portfolio of online and in-person events This includes:
- Hands-on management and execution of the website updates related to the virtual (online events) and summit league races (in-person events) in the CMS (Adobe CQ5) for a total of 19 planned events over the next 5 months.
- Working closely with the product team, field marketing, social media and the campaign team to co-ordinate and manage the content updates and promotion strategy of the race winners for each event across multiple channels - including A social media channels and internal communications.
- Manage content reviews, communication, post-event follow-up to optimize lead generation opportunities and determine ROI, and ensuring all stakeholders are working together to deliver a high-quality event.
- Partnering with the product team, event agency and field marketing teams manage any updates to the events based on lessons learned and execute on any new requirements.
Knowledge of the CMS Adobe CQ5 is a plus - but we can train for that if needed
Track record of running successful live events
Our client is world-renowned e-commerce and cloud computing company considered by many to be the world’s most customer-centric organization. Based in Seattle, our client is known for having small, agile, and innovative teams made up of members who think big, are always curious, and have a strong bias for action, and high standards.
They are an equal opportunity employer that prioritizes diversity, and equality, and encourages all employees to bring their authentic, original, and best selves to work each and every day. Their top priority is understanding how their customer is evolving and they remain diligent in providing convenience, affordable products, and unrivaled customer service.
Many offices are located in the heart of Downtown Seattle/South Lake Union and are well-known for being dog-friendly!