- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
We’re looking for a Technical Writer to partner with a team of designers, content strategists, researchers and product managers to plan and document to features and tools we've developed too supports our internal creative teams with a design library made up of components and guidelines. Your work may be a continuation of documentation already started, a revamp of existing documentation or brand new documentation.
You're perfect for this role if you are versatile, you’re able to plan and write content for web and mobile interfaces, including interaction flows, product tours, and education materials, as well as apply consistent standards and elevate the overall quality of our work; love both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing for web and mobile experiences; understand design thinking and user experience and thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses light-weight process to have a huge impact.
- Plan, write and edit documentation for features within our design tools covering screenshots, video, layouts and guidelines
- Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, product managers
- Share your work and give feedback to teammates
- 5+ years writing documentation for web or mobile tools
- Please include a link to samples of your work that show an experience across different content types. You may show us content you’ve created for user interfaces, microcopy, user education, direct or transactional emails, style guides or product launch content.
- Experience with design tool documentation
- Information architecture or responsive content experience
***Please also share your portfolio or examples of your writing.***
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Portfolio or writing samples required.
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.