Seeking a forward-thinking, strategic marketer with strong content development skills to help grow our Building Design business. In this role, you will create and manage content to support global marketing efforts for the MEP (mechanical, electrical and plumbing) and structural engineering segments.
In this highly collaborative role, you will work closely with industry marketing, strategy, product, campaign development, and demand generation team members to clearly position and message Autodesk’s products and services to customers and prospects. You’ll deliver those messages through expertly crafted content that you’ll create and distribute using digital marketing channels to drive awareness and demand for our products.
• Creates market awareness through thought leadership activities, including articles, whitepapers, and blogs.
• Produces compelling campaign content to support demand generation efforts globally.
• Contributes to internal marketing materials and presentations to promote a common understanding of the industry strategy and vision. These may include internal web pages, white papers, sales kits, presentations, etc.
• 3+ years of experience marketing B2B technology products.
• Experience in a marketing role related to the AEC (architecture, engineering and construction) industry, or proven ability to master an understanding of a complex industry and product portfolio.
• Thrives in a dynamic environment where requirements shift to meet changing business needs.
• Exceptional writing and communication skills.
• Familiarity with outbound and inbound marketing tactics, including SEM, SEO, content marketing, and social media.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills.
• Ability to work effectively in global virtual teams.
• Demonstrates initiative and is self-directed.
• BA/BS degree