- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Courtney Schaefer
As a Digital Marketing Project Manager for approx. 6 months or longer at a Forunte 500 multi-national tech company in Sunnyvale, CA, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders.
Your projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines.
- Manage cross-functional communications (internal teams and external agencies), meeting/time management, AI tracking, risk assessment, scope, dependency tracking and timelines for major refreshes.
- Previous experience working on large-scale web projects; Knowledge of using content to influence SEO, user paths in e-commerce/technology, and understanding performance of digital content using industry standards (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Understand the entire project lifecycle from project definition through implementation.
- Own the preparation of project documentation and status reports.
- Manage content creation/curation from various marketing teams and agencies to ensure project deadlines are met
- Drive the prioritization and progress of short and long-term projects with the ultimate goal for increased web conversion and lead generation (including A/B testing and optimization programs to drive demand in global markets)
- Drive operational excellence into process and procedures, with a focus on documentation, testing, monitoring, and measurement. Comply with corporate policies around privacy and security when it comes to launching web content.
- Ability to think across disciplines, industries, cultures, and scenarios, demonstrating a global mindset.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous and fast-changing environment, with an entrepreneurial approach.
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in a marketing or communications role.
- Experience working as a program manager or project manager, specifically on large-scale web projects.
- Familiarity with Google analytics- able to pull data to create reports, and make data driven decisions based on traffic and engagement.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: