About This Role:
Over the years, our blue-chip Fortune 500 financial service company has been voted “Best Companies to Work For” and has contributed to a multitude of charitable organizations and employee led non-for-profit initiatives. This open-ended freelance role is located in mid-town NYC, onsite, 40 hours a week, health-care benefits offered, paid sick-time, 401k, much more.
Our client is in need of a long term freelance Business Analyst will support the capture, scoping, and definition of the client’s digital capabilities. You will serve as a liaison for business partners, IT, and subject matter experts to capture and document functional requirements for new and existing capabilities within the digital marketing ecosystem.
What You Will Do:
- As Business Analyst, you will assist Digital Strategy in management, prioritization, and project initiation for new business requests to define and document the scope of new business processes and capabilities
- Evaluate and document existing platform capabilities and processes.
- Work with business partners to gather and document business requirements
- Coordinate across Marketing and IT organizations to define new solutions and capabilities that will meet approved business requirements
- Assist with the continued rollout of new functionality supporting digital marketing platforms across the Firm.
- Assist the Project Managers and project teams in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new functionality.
- Support definition of system requirements including documenting processes, business requirements and resulting technology needs.
- Drive creation of training materials including platform documentation and presentations.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
What You Need:
- 5+ year experience as a Business Analyst (or similar role)
- 4 Year Degree (plus)
- The position requires an understanding of scope and requirements definition, platform training documentation, the digital platform landscape, and how technology can be leveraged to support digital business objectives
- Must have a professional maturity to interact with senior management, express ideas clearly and with intelligence
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!); free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com