Our client, a non-profit in the D.C. area, is looking for a Brand Project Manager
This well known organization is seeking a talented Brand Project Manager. This Brand and Digital Marketing guru will play a key role in defining the creative direction and executing an aesthetic aligned to the brand positioning in all digital and social media creative. The Brand Project Manager must excel in highly conceptual design and display an aptitude for strategic thinking and guidance, ensuring we maintain a consistent aesthetic across activation, campaign and partner content. The role will be a core member of the creative and content marketing organization and assigned brand teams, driving execution for digital and social media marketing tactics to deliver against brand and digital goals. The Brand Project Manager should have a strong background in the social/digital space, but also have diversity in other verticals.
A professional who can fashion a story that builds the brand through all mediums and delivers a unique experience aligned to the brand’s positioning and the brand’s overarching strategies. This role will partner closely with key members of the assigned brand team, marketing, creative and content studio, digital marketing, public relations, digital agencies, and other key stakeholders.
Education and Experience
• 10 years of art direction and design.
• College degree in Graphic Design, Art Advertising, UX Design, or related field
Experiences applicable to the Job
• Recognize problems and provide solutions in day-to-day creative development
• Organize and prioritize the creative process so the approval process will not be delayed
• Attend and contribute to tactical planning / brainstorming planning meetings
• Handle and prioritize multiple projects across multiple brands
• Demonstrated experience with digital marketing and advertising design execution + developing, launching, managing website and mobile projects
• In-depth and up-to-date understanding of design trends, industry best practices and innovation opportunities
• Experience or understanding of User Experience and best practices in web design
2-phased project: the first part is developing a brand identity system/standards and the second is building a platform/website to host it.