Our Fortune 500 Financial client is looking for an HTML Email Developer to join their team in Owings Mills, MD. This is a full time, onsite 6 month assignment with potential to extend long term and benefits (medical, dental, 401K). The ideal candidate will have:
• Moderate to advanced familiarity with table-based and modern standards-based HTML.
• Strong aptitude for staying current with email standards and trends, best practices, cross-client compatibility, mobile optimization.
• Experience with data segmentation, targeting and dynamic content, lifecycle campaigns, A/B test design and execution.
• Experience analyzing interpreting email reporting analytics.
• Ability to evaluate existing architectures, analyze and document processes and workflows, and suggest improvements.
• Strong aptitude for accuracy, quality, and dependability
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to manage a high-volume workload, multiple concurrent projects and tight deadlines within a fast-paced collaborative working environment.
• Proven ability to problem solve when preparing files for output.
• Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years of relevant professional experience
• A high level of proficiency with legacy table-based and modern standards-based HTML email development and the associated challenges of delivery and rendering.
• Familiarity with additional multimedia deliverables, including mobile app development, Flash programming, ePub creation using tools such as Adobe InDesign, Flash, Edge and Adobe Digital Publishing Solution.
• Production management experience, preferably in managing a high volume of projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience in financial services market? (Not required, but it would be helpful)
• Experience with the specific systems we use? E.g. Message Studio, Teradata, et al. (Not required, but would be helpful)