Digital Product Owner:
Our client is looking to hire a Product Owner to participate in the design, development and management of mobile experiences from the idea stage to launch. This role will liaise with various stakeholders in a fast-paced, agile environment and will be responsible for development tasks such as user story development, analytics, design reviews, implementation and delivery.
• Working with the mobile product team to design and build mobile experiences to help drive member satisfaction and growth
• Executing against product roadmap using agile methodologies
• Coordinating with a diverse set of stakeholders in the process to align with product vision
• Partnering with scrum masters to ensure proper handoff of product deliverables and ensuring development team is operating efficiently
• Writing thorough and thoughtful user stories that take member experience, business requirements, visual design and analytics into consideration.
• Prioritizing the product backlog using tools such as Jira to give visibility to development team on upcoming projects
• Participating in technical scoping, UX development and user story grooming with an eye towards refinement of requirements.
• Reporting on team development status, product launches and product performance.
• Experience working on Agile team, writing and managing user stories as a product owner/product manager
• Ability to facilitate communication between the Agile team and stakeholders while driving alignment with the product vision
• Understanding of user-centered design thinking as it relates to improving digital experience and organizing information on digital platforms
• Practical knowledge of the native app development on iOS and Android along with the different associated design patterns
• Experience using quantitative and qualitative data to identify needs and transform them into product features
• Detail oriented
• A customer-first mindset and customer empathy
• Making timely decisions and reporting status to stakeholders
• The ability to embrace change and a constant appetite to learn
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• An awesome Digital Team changing the healthcare industry
• Open and collaborative culture
• Downtown San Francisco office
• Evolving tech stack
• Career growth opportunities
Education/Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare or technology related field 8+ years of related experience.
Required Skills (top 3 to 5/ non-negotiables):
1. Agile experience
2. Understanding the mobile native capability
3. Writing user stories
4. Cross functional collaboration (UX, IT Partners, other product teams)
5. Make scrum level decisions
What you like to see on resumes? (nice to have)
1. iOS, Android Apps
2. More of a product person than an IT person