Director, Brand Asset Content Management and Planning
This is a permanent, full-time role with a leading global beauty company.
As the Director, Brand Asset Content Management and Planning you will lead the brand asset team to work cross-funtionally with marketing, product and creative to ensure that all creative asset planning and creation needs are met across brands.
· Leads Brand Asset Content team within the Brand Content team to plan and manage content across channels to ensure creative needs are met across the Masterbrand for all global markets.
· Serves as Brand Asset Content expert within IMC team to plan, define and maintain the strategy and integration of content across channels and markets
· Drives brand asset content strategy across channels to address content needs for prioritization and production (.com, ecommerce, eRetail, in-store, paid media, social, PR, influencer…)
· Manages the content plans and calendars to track status of content production against deadlines
· Drives content planning for the brand working closely with the Brand Directors to ensure alignment in content priorities
· Digital content creation plus oversee production of all brand photo shoots
· Works closely with the Creative Production Lead and Brand Creative Director to ensure channel needs are met brand content consistency is maintained while working with in-house teams, retained agency, or new agency
· Partners with producers/project management internal agency team to ensure timelines are met for content
· Manages content organization, expiration and usage across the organization informing
· Tracks, analyzes and shares competitive content and content trends to propose/inform future content creation within the Masterbrand.
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, communications, or journalism
· 8-10+ years of experience in brand, marketing, or advertising agency or production agency
· Experience with content strategy, planning, production, and tracking
· Experience across traditional and digital content channels (i.e., print, tv, in-store, retail.com, social and influencer)