- San Francisco CA,
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Ryan Stipes
- Plan and lead successful consumer marketing campaigns for global brand team in partnership with product, design, communications, partnerships, and other teams.
- Lead and manage the efforts of internal cross-functional teams — including Product, Partnerships, Research, PR and Creative — and external agencies to ensure quality, on-time delivery of marketing programs and assets across multiple channels.
- Coordinate with global marketing teams and external agencies to deliver insights that can drive creative development for global brand campaigns.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights from research and analysis to influence product strategy and inform go-to-market plans. Work with internal analytics team to understand and evaluate campaign performance.
- Tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving those problems.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the broader ecosystem and competitive landscape.
- 9+ years of consumer marketing experience preferably in a youth-oriented digital brand with directly transferable experience (media, tech company, entertainment, consumer retail).
- Interest in youth culture and how teens are consuming media and entertainment and technology.
- Experience thinking both creatively and strategically with a results-oriented mindset.
- Communication skills: communicating to internal executive and product teams, as well as communications for consumer-facing audiences.
- Knowledgeable in brand marketing and understanding how brands interact with consumers in culture-specific contexts.
- Demonstrated skills on both strategic and tactical levels.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.