As a Designer, you will work closely with engineers and product managers throughout all stages of the product cycle. You are a critical thinker with a good design sense, a strong technical background, and an eye for making things better. Interaction Designers work on projects that have an impact on the web experience of millions of users. Help to define the user model and user interface for new and existing products and features. Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas. Gauge the usability of new and existing products, and making constructive suggestions for change.
The Designer would lead all design efforts for the website, digital ad creatives, illustrations and overall look & feel of what we put to market. Including:
1. Manage the overall user experience on the website
2. Produce high-quality designs, from concept to execution, for mobile phones, tablets, and web
3. Perform basic user research with end users and business stakeholders to ensure designs meet the right needs
4. Run design sprints and other activities to align stakeholders around a common vision
5. Create awesome design assets that we use in our digital marketing (e.g. banners, illustrations, imagery, A/B test design variations etc)
6. Create and manage Fiber style-guides for our sales and marketing materials
7. Manage external design agency for production design work and concepts
Candidate should be comfortable working independently, proactively making design recommendations, identifying opportunities for UX and design improvements, and interfacing with senior stakeholders.
Candidate should be hands-on and able to execute designs from early concepts and mock-ups to production-ready assets and prototype designs.
Candidate should have experience working with design agencies and creative partners and manage an effective briefing and feedback process.
Candidate should have a portfolio that incorporates design best practices and experience working with patterns, such as Material Design (or similar design principles)
Expert with Sketch / Photoshop / Illustrator to produce wireframes and high fidelity designs
Visual design sensibilities as they relate to applying a brand to digital experiences
Strong communication and presentation skills, with a clear understanding of how to best position and present design work to a range of audiences 3-5 years work experience in interaction design, product design or related field
**Please submit a portfolio with each submittal**
Track record of designing and launching great and usable products.