We are looking for a UI Developer to join our team!
You will be a developer behind products integrating one of our most successful open source projects. You will be collaborating amongst small, agile, and high-caliber design teams with visibility at the highest levels, If you have a proven sense of modern design and passion for developing rich, interactive web applications based on ReactJS, this is the opportunity for you! You will consult and collaborate with product designers, product managers, engineers, the brand team, and 3rd party agencies to deliver modern experiences. In addition, you’ll be participating in research, planning, and contributing to web components that meet project needs that align to the theme and application design for the mutual benefit of both users and the business.
*Please submit your GitHub ID so we can review your portfolio*
- Contribute to implementation by integrating components, resolving issues, augmenting the documentation, and rapidly building workable proof of concepts.
- Engage with the Grommet community and act as a Grommet evangelist via Slack channels
Knowledge & Skills
- Passionate about delivering world-class user experiences
- Proven expertise with Sass & CSS3 and responsive component design
- Experience in developing components that meet the WC3 Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Heroku, AWS, Travis, and/or David-DM
- Expertise with GitHub and the contributor workflow
- Easily adapts to working in a self-managing team of experts
- Operates under the highest of self-imposed standards in fit and finish
- Excellent collaboration skills with a commitment to engage with peers
- Embodies a spirit of collaboration with a positive and approachable personality
- Proven track record of solving complex problems with creativity and simplicity
Education and Experience Required
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- 5 + years experience
- Must submit your GitHub ID for portfolio review