Join the Marketing team as a Creative Copywriter for a giant brand with an audience of millions!
About The Role:
Our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We’re the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
We are looking for a Creative Copywriter to join our Marketing team. You will be responsible for brainstorming creative concepts with the design, product, and marketing teams and developing original digital, social and traditional advertising campaigns. We are looking for a strong communicator who can express ideas clearly not just on the page (or screen), but also in presentations, brainstorm sessions, and pitches. Here, you will be instrumental in both improving existing copy and the development of our message going forward.
● Partner with design, marketing and product teams to create and execute a marketing copy that resonates with diverse audiences.
● Execute and maintain the brand voice guidelines across all brand touch points.
● Collaborate with design to ensure the big ideas behind the brand are clear in both visuals and copy
● Collaborate with the marketing team across a variety of channels: email and subject line testing, Facebook ads, display ads, social campaigns, branded events, milestones, and contests, print collateral and targeted content.
● Identify gaps in our existing messaging and define ways to strengthen our brand and voice.
● Ability to adjust brand voice and tone based on audience.
● Experience writing display, social, email and other digital performance marketing channels
● Comfortable creating and iterating on copy that will be used in A/B product testing or performance based marketing tests.
● Experience creating content for social campaigns across all major social platforms.
● Great storytelling ability, an eye for detail, and perfect grammar.
● Experience working with agile teams, including quick adaptation and iteration
● Experience collaborating with external creative agencies and freelancers.
● Expert multi-tasking and time management
● Sense of urgency – you want to go, move, make things happen, and shake things up
● Ability to understand technical content and quickly learn new material
● Knowledge of financial services / personal finance a plus
● Keeps an open mind
● Strong communicator
● Team player
● A minimum of 3 years in brand copywriting, preferably in a copywriter role at an ad agency or an in-house creative department
● Bachelor’s degree, preferably with English/Journalism focus
● English proficiency and excellent grammatical, writing and editorial skills