One of our most innovative fintech clients seeks a Senior User Experience (UX) Designer / Researcher to join its Cybersecurity & Technology Controls Product Organization. Being a member of this team takes a pure passion for technology, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound.
- This starts out as a 6-month engagement (W2 with full-time hours, with med/dental/vision benefits offered), and opportunity to extend or possibly convert to permanent.
- This role is on site in Columbus, OH. Must be within a commutable distance or open to relocation with 2-3 weeks’ notice.
As a Senior UX Designer / Researcher you will do:
You’ll work collaboratively with a team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. Your work will ensure stability, capacity and resiliency of our products and emerging industry trends.
Senior UX Designer Requirements:
• 5+ years of similar User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) design professional work experience
• Experience with User Research
• Translate abstract concepts and complex visions into elegant user interfaces and experiences
• Leverage existing corporate design languages to ensure consistency and predictability of user experience
• Experience showcasing a variety of deliverables (e.g. annotated wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, sitemaps, research, interactive prototypes) that demonstrate a thoughtful approach to solving complex design problems
• Demonstrated understanding of color theory, composition, typography, and other design basics
• Understanding of common design patterns (how users expect things to be laid out)
• Iterative user testing to determine which designs work best with target customer group
• Very strong communications skills
• Experience in using Axure RP or other prototyping tools
• Experience with common design software (i.e. Photoshop, Sketch)
• Experience in content management systems and/or product help tools
• Experience in Confluence would be a bonus
Does this sound like you? We’d love to speak with you! Please apply with a resume and portfolio link.
- Must be able to work in the US without any type of sponsorship.