- Portland, OR
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Preston
Our client is looking for a copy editor for on-premises documentation project to bring user guides into conformance with style, branding, and trademarks. Position will run through December 2019 and will be based in Portland OR.
Required skills :
- 5+ years experience, BA degree tech writing, or journalism or English literature
- Excellent copy editing, grammar, and spelling
- Understanding of branding and trademarks
- Experience editing highly technical documentation
- Ability to apply corporate style
- Experience migrating large documentation sets
- Experience with media technology
- Experience using Acrolinx, Inspyder InSite, or other editing tools
- Experience with the Oxygen authoring tool
Our client is world-renowned e-commerce and cloud computing company considered by many to be the world’s most customer-centric organization. Based in Seattle, our client is known for having small, agile, and innovative teams made up of members who think big, are always curious, and have a strong bias for action, and high standards.
They are an equal opportunity employer that prioritizes diversity, and equality, and encourages all employees to bring their authentic, original, and best selves to work each and every day. Their top priority is understanding how their customer is evolving and they remain diligent in providing convenience, affordable products, and unrivaled customer service.
Many offices are located in the heart of Downtown Seattle/South Lake Union and are well-known for being dog-friendly!