Job Title: Production Designer
Duration: 3+ Month Contract
Location: San Francisco, CA opportunity to convert to FT and career advancement.
We are hiring a Production Deisgner with 2+ years experience who has a digital agency background to support one of our clients which is one of the largest ticket marketplace e-commerce companies. This person will be doing banner ads, emails. Needs to be proficient in digital design, motion graphics, full adobe creative suite. You will be responsible for production work for the site and on occasion more organic social posts.
*A positive attitude is important for this position
Looking for an experienced production designer to bring the live event experience to life through our marketing creative. You will play a key role in ensuring a consistent look, tone and feel for our creative across channels, including email, display, social and other channels. You're a proactive problem-solver and a natural collaborator. You have a fine-tuned aesthetic, insights on current trends, and experience with illustration and digital design. You're comfortable developing and refining on a wide range of creative projects from presentation decks and one pagers, to emails and paid ads. We value creative, self-driven individuals who care about the work they produce and the people they work with—and we love a good sense of humor, too. This role will report into the Art Director.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
● Assist our clients in-house creative Studio on a range of design deliverables for various marketing initiatives across channels
● Work with designers, copywriters, producers, developers, and others across Lyft to execute first-class work
● Solve end-to-end visual problems with an eye on brand and performance
● Ensure accuracy, quality, and consistency for all deliverables.
● Prepare final brand assets for global distribution including logos, icons, patterns, and other artwork.
● Use various tools in order to track, publish, distribute, archive, and review assets.
Education, Skills and Experience:
● Digitally savvy - understanding of current landscape
● Attention to detail, and outstanding organizational, project management, file-organization and archiving skills
● Understanding of performance design, as well as composition, color, imagery, and photography
● Excellent typography and layout skills
● Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
● Experience using design experiments and iterations to boost campaign results is a plus
● Comfortable collaborating as well as working independently
● Fan of live events is a plus
● Please include a link to your portfolio
● 2+ years experience designing for digital agency or in-house
● Portfolio showing a range of work across different media
● As the largest ticket marketplace in the world, our client enables fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want, through our desktop and mobile experiences, including the app for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android. Offering a superior fan experience at its core.