- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tammie Letroise-Brown
You’ll be a critical contributor to our business growth as we build our team, and develop our GTM responses. Your success lies with the success of our creators and you will be responsible for securing that future.
Businesses that partner with our client come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media and creative ideas, combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide campaign structure and creative concepts. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business.
Develop scalable creative concepts and ideas to drive sales pitches
Develop pitch materials for priority clients that use best in class audience insights, data
Liaise with Sales Development, Analytical Leads, Creator Teams and Branded Content Managers to bring first-class branded content executions to life
Aggregate best practices, incubate case studies, liaise with research teams.
-BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4-5years of creative work developing branded content for a creative agency, media company, MCN, or production company
- Strong connection to or experience with working on YouTube & with YouTube creators
- Experience working with graphic designers & video producers
- Experience working with YouTubers at an MCN, talent agency, or talent management company
- Experience working across a multitude of industry verticals with emphasis on Retail, Fashion & Beauty, Media & Entertainment, Gaming, Consumer Electronics and/or Food & Beverage etc.
- Experience driving new product and business opportunities and working cross functionally
- Experience supporting sales and working in a high pressure environment
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: