Aquent's technology client in The Spring area is seeking an A/V Support Specialist for a long-term, full-time position.
This role requires someone to be polished, professional, and personable. It's a great opportunity for anyone with an a/v technology background to enter into the corporate world. This position will support executive client briefings, and responsibilities will include -
- Set up and manage audio conferences, video conferences, and virtual classroom/net meetings
- Maintain/provide minor repairs as needed to the audio/visual equipment in the Briefing Center
- Manage and conduct demonstrations with/for customers. Play an active, hands-on role with the equipment and products
- Maintain relationships with the product teams and proactively manage product updates and refreshes as needed
- Briefing center upkeep like preparing rooms with printed agendas, tent cards, feedback surveys, set ups, etc.
- Serve as tour guide for the labs
- Input survey feedback into internal database
This role supports sales enablement by introducing customers to the full depth and breadth of the clients offerings. The briefings strengthen the account relationship and sway the customers to purchase our clients products in place of competitors.
- Long term contract position through Aquent
- 40 hours per week, onsite Monday through Friday (Hwy 45 and 99 Grand Parkway)
- Compensation, $23-25/hour
- Available to start as soon as possible