AWESOME OPPORTUNITY AT LARGE RETAIL BEAUTY COMPANY IN SAN FRANCISCO
We're searching for a superstar Director, Marketing Operations who is looking for a role where they can make a huge impact
As Director of Marketing Operations, you will be responsible for driving scale and efficiency by overseeing departmental resourcing, budget planning, process refinement and improvement, as well as the systems and tools roadmap. You will put your financial skills to work, planning, controlling and reporting on budgets that help fund all projects, across all channels within the marketing organization. Reporting to the VP of Marketing Operations, you will have a strong hand in shaping up the next phase of our marketing operations efficiencies and helping drive scale across the organization.
• Actively work with Cross functional teams (Marketing, Program Management, Production, Creative, Vehicle teams, and agencies) on resourcing requirements, forecasting and staff planning to reach scale and efficiency
Budget Planning & Reporting:
• Lead strategic planning exercises with cross-functional partners to determine multi-year costs and impacts (annual strat & budget planning, quarterly check-ins, aligning budget milestones to seasonal planning process)
• Manage reporting and planning of the Marketing P&L including forecasting, actual reconciliation, and development of financial tracking models.
• Provide analytical reports team leads and senior management as requested.
• Ability to effectively use Excel, VBA, SQL, and other tools to streamline and improve day-to-day tasks.
• Support business needs by developing processes, methodologies, and best practices.
• Develop executive-ready PowerPoint presentations to support executive leadership reviews and decision making
Systems and Tools:
• Own roadmap development and recommendations on process optimization.
• Conduct analysis of potential operational improvements, technology, training, and documentation.
• Iterate on newly implemented processes for continuous improvement and refinement.
We’re excited about you if you have:
• 10+ years’ Marketing Operations experience
• A proven track record presenting the value of technical solutions and budgets at the executive level to gain buy in and support
• A diverse toolkit and portfolio of research methodologies that can scale from quick turn projects to large, long-term initiatives
• Strong analytical skills, to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and distill high-level information into details and recommendations
• A “player/coach” mentality – you can lead and grow your team, but also roll up your sleeves and conduct projects as needed
• Stellar communication skills – you can present complex information to audiences ranging from cross functional leads to executives and leave them informed and inspired
• Exceptional organizational skills; proven ability to manage multiple initiatives and on time delivery
• Big thinker who is detail-oriented, but able to connect details back to business goals
• Strong time management skills; ability to juggle priorities
• Able to identify when projects are at risk
• Can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach