- Hartford County, CT
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
Our client is seeking a consultant to act as a Compliance Coordinator to help facilitate the flow of bilingual content through their Digital team and across the organization for their compliance process.
In this role you will:
- Provide project and administrative support to manage state filing process
- Act as liaison between the Digital team and legal team to ensure all materials are reviewed and approved to meet the requirements
- Review Spanish and English materials
- Coordinate content with owners to make updates and ensure compliance
- Work with State filing team to prepare content and ensure web pages are properly fled with various states
- Maintain excel file that will provide an inventory of content and its status
- Partner with content owners and legal to address and resolve issues or objections that threaten successful project completion utilizing problem-solving, negotiation, influencing and escalation to keep projects on schedule
- Work with legal and development team on Market conduct exams
- Build and maintain business partnerships
- Ground all actions and decisions in the right thing to do for the business
- Scan the environment for process improvements opportunities
- Uphold process(es) relevant to the content being developed
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2+ years of coordination experience - legal compliance experience preferred.
- Must have strong written and verbal skills, be highly organized, with GREAT interpersonal and follow-up skills.
- Excellent Word, Excel, Outlook and, data entry skills.
- Experience working with Digital content
- Experience working with compliance or regulatory processes is a plus
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy in data
- Fast-paced, high-pressure work environment - must be able to multi-task and be a team player!