- Greater Nashville area
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
We’re looking for a super hardworking Production Specialist with extraordinary technical skills and great attention to detail to work on a consulting basis for our Fortune 500 Healthcare client. The main responsibility of this position will be to partner with the Art Director and collaboate with team members in updating and generating a high volume of comprehensive marketing books and documents using advanced variable data techniques.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe InDesign CC 2019 with the knowledge to perform the following:
- Generate a high volume of documents using data merge function
- Format and export fillable forms
- Use of GREP expressions to automate formatting and perform global changes
- Extend the capabilities of InDesign using Scripts
- Troubleshoot and preflight files for print and web environments
- Responsible for maintaining version control
- Provide support by taking on additional creative projects or tasks as needed, including but not limited to: sourcing photography and iconography and photo/vector image processing.
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired Candidates will bring:
- Prior prepress experience required
- Highly proficient with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and Adobe Creative Cloud Illustrator and Photoshop 2019
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and generate results immediately
- A strong knowledge of design techniques and aesthetics
- Able to prioritize tasks and work under pressure to successfully meet multiple deadlines
- Strong photo editing skills; photo retouching and manipulation
- Available to work evenings and weekends when volume demands
- Proficient on Mac platform
- 7-10 years of print experience in creative industry
- Comfortable in a fast pace, high-pressure and busy environment
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Flexible and willing to pitch in as needs shift
- Highly collaborative but can also work independently
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
- Proactive and tactful in collecting and sharing feedback
- An ongoing student of the creative industry; intellectually curious
- BA or relevant experience
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to start.