AQUENT is seeking an Email Designer for one of our COOLEST clients in Austin!
Working within this client's internal creative agency (The Creative Dept.) the ideal candidate should possess a broad understanding of all major disciplines of digital marketing with a specialization in email design. They’re passionate about sparking connections between people and content and dedicated to building the best strategic frameworks for digital messaging initiatives. They have the ability to transform business objectives, data and content strategy into design that performs across major platforms.
- Measure the success of design efforts using key data metrics
- Stay up to date with the latest email marketing best practices and technologies
- Work with designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate and communicate ideas well with Marketing department
- 3-5+ years of experience as an email designer or similar role
- Expert-level knowledge in Sketch, and proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Familiarity with graphic design and publishing
- Conceptual and critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field, or equivalent professional experience
- Experience working within an Agile-based work structure
- Experience in motion design and/or editing