- Menomonee Falls, WI
- Job Terms:
- hourly rate
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Anne Baesemann
Our fun + savvy retail client is seeking an engaging storyteller, with a passion for writing, to develop engaging, on-brand copy for omnichannel marketing efforts.
Must be able to think conceptually, provide quick creative solutions, take charge of multiple projects, and write compelling copy that is backed by marketing strategy. Savvy, trendy vibes appreciated.
This is a contract opportunity that has the potential to go long term, and this job will be on-site at Menomonee Falls Corporate Office.
**Must have portfolio to be considered**
- Ensure brand voice is maintained while delivering compelling copy and creative solutions for marketing channels
- Work closely with art directors, designers, and identified partners to develop content
- Adhere to standard copy practices
- Edit copy to reflect changes from requests and reviews
- Attend meetings and present to project stakeholders
- Work autonomously and adhere to production schedules
- Must have online portfolio with copywriting samples. (showing ads, emails, web or social copy, etc.)
- 3+ years of professional writing experience
- Grasp of grammar and style with proven copywriting ability
- Solid ideation and communication skills
- BA in English, Journalism, Communications or related subject
*drug and background screen required if position is offered*