We are looking for a strong Project Manager who is resourceful, and action-oriented with the ability to get things done and overcome obstacles.
• Manage cross-functional site infrastructure projects in a matrix organization
• Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time completion. Interface with engineering teams and business owners for project requirements and scope.
• Identify operational pain points and opportunities to improve business practices and prioritize resources in areas that will deliver the greatest impact.
• Review operational issues and determine if a technology solution is required or a process correction needs to be made.
• Perform risk management and change management on projects.
• Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
• Ensure there is sound communication between various groups and projects. Maintain program status wiki pages and provide frequent program updates. Identify and communicate risks and adjustments to the overall program.
• Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
• Minimum 2 years work experience in Project Management with a demonstrated track record of delivering business value using technology solutions in high-tech operations space.
- Knowledge of working in an ERP product like Oracle, SAP or Salesforce preferred
- Knowledge of working on Source to Pay, Vendor Management solutions preffered
• Proven project management, interpersonal, and communication skills, with high attention to detail.
• Strong communication and coordination skills
• Must be proactive with proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and within other geographies, and "roll-up the sleeves" in order to accomplish all necessary tasks
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Past experience as an engineer a plus
• Ability to closely walk the line between business and technology
• Bachelor’s degree in MIS, computer science, systems engineering, business, or a related field.