We are seeking a Global Partner Programs Marketing Manager to execute the global channel marketing strategy for Global Strategic Partners and additional channel partner programs to support channel growth.
The Global Partner Programs Marketing Manager works closely with partners and internal teams to create and execute innovative and strategic channel demand generation activities and events that increase awareness, generate partner leads, and build pipeline.
• Plan, develop, execute and measure joint Global Strategic Partner marketing activities aligned to the organization’s channel priorities and sales objectives
• Execute co-marketing event plans with designated partners to deliver high-quality marketing events and activities that drive demand generation in support of joint revenue targets
• Ensure demand generation targets for all partner marketing activities are forecasted, planned for and met; including establishing lead generation metrics with partners against joint marketing plans
• Manage co-marketing Development Funds to ensure compliance
• Measure, analyze, and report on channel marketing pipeline-building events and activities to determine and evaluate marketing effectiveness/ROI
• Manage related to-partner awareness and engagement communication activities
The Global Partner Programs Marketing Manager is a well-rounded individual who has excellent organizational, communication, and event management skills. The role requires a proven track record with at least 5 years in a partner marketing role, with excellent Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills.
Skills and Responsibilities:
• Bachelor’s degree, in Marketing or a related field
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in B2B in technology sector (software industry experience preferred)
• Three years of event management experience minimum, with experience working in channel marketing
• Ability to collect, analyze, and summarize program ROI data
• Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Excellent project and time management skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Experience working with cross-functional, matrixed teams
• Excellent Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills